Hey digital artist,
Are you a new user of Magma Studio? Or maybe you have been using our tool for a long time?
Doesn’t matter! At whatever stage you are, knowing the functionality of Magma Studio will be very useful to understand the possibilities it offers.
In the following video that Bobby Chiu created during Lightbox Expo, you will learn step by step where to find the necessary functions and how to use our innovative drawing tool like a PRO.
Launch Magma Studio on your graphic tablet now, watch this video and learn from it!
The video is divided into stages, so to make it easier for you to find answers to your questions, below you will find a description of when Bobby discusses each feature and strengths of Magma Studio.
- What’s the point of this program? What’s the biggest values for personal and business use to work with team of artists?
- Learn about shortcuts and how to set up your own hotkeys. Yes! You can set them the way you like. Find more in the video
- Learn about lasso tool and transform tool.
- Pencil options, brush, eraser, the paint bucket tool, shape tools
- Buttons for people that use phones, tablets, where they don’t have access to a keyboard very easily.
- Hues, the saturation, the darkness lightness.
- Problem with a pen-pressure sensitivity within the brushes. Check how to set up and deal with stabilizer.
- You wish to select layer opacity. Check step by steps how to use layers.
- Problem to work smoothly on your browser? Check our recommendations.
- How to make a voice call via Magma Studio to communicate with your team
Don’t wait any longer!
Launch Magma Studio in a new window and test each of the features yourself:
👉🏼 Open Magma Studio app
Thank you for being with us and using Magma Studio.